Background

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Coupon for K-Cups


I am not a coffee drinker, so I don't know much about K-Cups...except that I have several friend who say they LOVE them!

Go here and you'll be able to print off a couple different coupons for K-Cup products.

The coupons that are available are:

$1.50 off one carton of Folgers Gourmet Selections K-Cup Portion Packs

$1.50 off one carton of Millstone K-Cup Portion Packs

These coupons are found on the Target website, but I believe they are both manufacturer's coupons, which means they can be used at stores other than Target. Note, I did not print these coupons off, so if you find these are in fact Target store coupons, please leave a comment below so I can correct this post. Thanks.

Thanks Common Sense with Money!


No comments:

Post a Comment