Background

Friday, August 19, 2011

Wal-Mart--Deal on Capri Suns

I was at Wal-Mart this afternoon and found a decent deal on Capri Sun Juice Pouches:

Capri Sun (10 pack) $1.74
-On select boxes of Capri Sun were peelie coupons for $1.00 off when you buy 2 Capri Sun and 1 Capri Sun Roaring Waters Juice Pouches. (You might be able to find these peelie coupons at other stores, so it might be something to watch for. For those of you in San Angelo, I found them at the Wal-Mart on Sherwood Way).

2 Capri Sun ($1.74 each)
1 Capri Sun Roaring Waters ($1.74)

-use coupon for $1.00 off 3 (peelie coupon)
Final Price: $4.22 ($1.40 each)

I've been able to buy these for $0.99 before, but those sales are few and far between. Considering that these are normally close to $2.00 and there are rarely coupons for them, I'd say this is a pretty good stock up price. I picked up 6 boxes to get us through the first few weeks of school. It works out to $0.14 a drink...a decent price in my book.

Note...Please, please, please do NOT remove peelie coupons from the boxes UNLESS you are purchasing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment