Background

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm Back :)


I know that I have not posted any deals in over two months, but with children home for the summer, family in town visiting, and us going out of town to visit family, I was too busy to spend time hunting down deals and then blogging about them. I tried to soak up the summer and precious time that I got to spend with my kids during the day. My two oldest boys started school yesterday, so now I have a little more free time. I will slowly but surely get back to blogging...starting with the newest ads for Albertsons and HEB.

I hope all of you had a wonderful summer and that you've been able to continue to find some great deals.

Please feel free to email me or leave a comment on the blog to let me know of any great deals that you've found.

2 comments: