Background

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Price Matching at Wal-Mart

Lowe's usually has several good prices in the ad each week, but I never shop there. Instead, if I find a great price I will take the ad into Wal-Mart and price match it there. This week there are several prices that you might want to take advantage of. Remember that if Lowe's store brand is on sale, Wal-Mart will price match their store brand for the same price.

Lowe's Milk (gallon) $2.50
-Okay, this isn't a really great deal. The cheapest milk at Wal-Mart right now is $2.55 a gallon, but it's worth the 2 seconds to show the cashier the ad to save $0.05 to me. :)

The prices on the following items are ONLY good on the days indicated, and are limited to 1 per person.

Wednesday (March 23) Bar S Meat Bologna (12 oz.) $0.29

Thursday (March 24) Lowe's White Sandwich Bread (24 oz.) $0.09

Friday (March 25) Russet Potatoes (5 lb. bag) $0.49

Saturday (March 26) Lowe's Ice Cream (48 oz.) $0.99

Sunday (March 27) Lowe's Drinking Water (24 pack) $1.77

Monday (March 28) Lowe's Flour Tortillas (10 ct.) $0.29

Tuesday (March 29) Apples (Washington Extra Fancy Red or Golden Delicious) (3 lb. bag) $0.59

I think I'll be taking advantage of the deals on potatoes and apples...$0.59 for a 3 lb. bag of apples...that is an AMAZING deal. I just might have to talk my husband into going with me so he can pick up a bag as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment