Background

Friday, March 25, 2011

A Couple of High Value Coupons

I was just looking through the coupons at coupons.com and came across a couple that I thought you guys might be interested in.



There is a coupon for $0.50 off Stove Top Stuffing Mix. It seems like these go on sale around Thanksgiving (of course), but it seems like last year they also went on sale around Easter. I've seen these go on sale for under a $1.00 at Albertsons, so with doubles we might be able to get these for free. I've also see them go on sale for $0.88 at CVS. I encourage you to print the coupon and watch different ads to see if you come across any great sales.



The other new coupon is for $0.75 off any Smucker's Fruit Spreads. I don't know of any great sales on this right now, but this is definitely a high value coupon for jelly. I'm going to be printing this one off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment