Background

Friday, February 18, 2011

Lowe's Prices to Look Forward To

Just wanted to point out that I got a new Lowe's ad in the mail today and there are a couple of good deals that we can look forward to. The prices in this ad are not good until Wednesday, February 23rd, but I wanted to point them out now so you can get your coupons ready.

Shurfine Large Grade A Eggs $0.97 a dozen

-use coupon for $0.55 off when you buy 2 1 dozen cartons of eggs (found here)
Final Price: $1.39 for 2 dozen eggs

Lowe's Milk (gallon) $1.87

Malt-O-Meal Cereal (18 to 21.5 oz) $1.87

-use coupon for $2.00 off 2 bags or boxes of Malt-O-Meal Cereal (found in 1/2 SmartSource insert)
Final Price: $1.74 for 2 bags (just $0.87 a bag)
(I have said before that I won't pay more than $1.00 for a box of cereal. My cereal stockpile is getting pretty low, so I am super excited about this deal. I plan on stocking up next week!!)

Seedless Grapes $0.97/lb.

(This is a great price this time of year!! The last time I was at HEB, grapes were priced over $2.00/lb.)

Please remember that these prices will not begin until Wednesday, February 23rd. I wanted to let you know about them now, so you can be sure to hold onto your ad. Remember that even if you don't shop at Lowe's, you can take the ad into Wal-Mart and price match!!

I'll try to remember to remind you about these deals on Wednesday once the prices are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment