Background

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Albertsons Closing--San Angelo Readers

I meant to write about this several days ago, but with sick kids and life I never got around to it...better late than never, right?

The Albertsons on Sherwood Way will be closing on Saturday. (I believe it's this Saturday, I might be wrong?) Any time a store closes, you can be sure that they will have large sale.

I talked to an employee (manager?) today, and he told me:

-You may still use coupons on clearance items

-Coupons will NOT be doubled/tripled...only taken at face value

-No limit on the number of coupons you use

-If a coupon exceeds the price of the item you are purchasing, they will NOT manually enter the coupon to give you the product free with no overage

-You may NOT use a coupon to get a FREE item. He said that they will not accept FREE coupons, but they will also not accept a coupon that will make a product free. Example, you are buying a product priced at $1.00, and you have a $1.00 coupon that should make the product free. He said you would not be able to use it.

I think that's about it.

These are the sale prices I noticed: (I might be a bit off because I was with my 3 year old and forgot to take notes :)

Greeting Cards 90% off
Cosmetics 70% off
Groceries 40% off
Frozen Foods 25% off

I didn't have a chance to look for deals today, but I wanted to make sure I had accurate information about using coupons for all of you that want to drop by there.

No comments:

Post a Comment