Background

Monday, October 4, 2010

Target--Apparel Coupons

Target has several new coupons available at Target.com. There are several new coupons for apparel that are available that I wanted to point out. Each time that Target releases these coupons they go FAST, so you'll want to print them now if you are interested.

$3.00 off Men's or Women's Sweater Item
$3.00 off Adult Denim Apparel
$2.00 off Kids' Denim Apparel

These coupons are GREAT to use on clearance items. The last time these coupons were available, I was able to purchase a pair of jeans that were normally priced around $25.00 for around $3.00!

I'm pretty sure that I saw Children's jeans (toddler sizes) priced at $4.00 or $5.00 the last time I was at Target...so as low as $2.00 with coupon.

Go here to print these coupons, and let us know if you find any great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment