Background

Thursday, October 7, 2010

No nap for my little man today...which means no Albertsons Ad Match Up yet. The next few hours will be spent doing homework and getting supper ready. My hubby has to work late tonight, so I probably won't have time to do the match up until later tonight...at least until the little man is in bed. Good thing about no nap, is that he will probably be ready for bed around 7:00. Sorry that I haven't gotten around to it sooner.

I did look through the ad and it looks like there are several GREAT deals this week. Some of my favorite include:

-Honeysuckle Ground Turkey $1.00 for 1.2 lbs. (This is a DEFINITE STOCK UP price!!! The last time they had this deal was in April, so if you are wanting to stock up on some meat...now is the time!!!)

-Select Quaker Items $1.00 (Cap'n Crunch Cereal, Life Cereal, Chewy Granola Bars)
You must use an in ad manufacturer's coupon AND buy in quantities of 5 to get this deal...$1.00 is usually my top price for cereal, so to me this is a GREAT deal to stock up on cereal! Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch is one of my hubby's favorite cereals, so I'll definitely be using a good part of our grocery budget for the week stocking up on this!! You can find a lot of deals on Kellogg's cereals every few weeks, but deals on Quaker cereals only come around 2 or 3 times a year...so STOCK UP while you can!!

-Select Quaker Items $1.40 (Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Oatmeal Squares, Oatmeal to Go, Aunt Jemima Syrup)
Again, you must use in ad manufacturer's coupon AND buy in quantities of 5 to get this deal. This isn't as good of a deal as the other Quaker items for $1.00, but if you are just starting out and don't have a stock pile built up, it might be a good time to stock up on some of these items!

Kraft Flavored Squeeze Mayo $0.59
-I haven't tried these before, but my sister says she loves the Chipotle and Garlic and Herb varieties. These are normally priced around $2.00-$2.50 so a DEFINITE good deal!! I usually don't stock up on mayo since it doesn't have a long expiration date, but I noticed that these don't expire until February...so it might be a good idea to buy several of them up at this price!

FREE Albertsons Bread wyb Kraft 12 oz. Mayo or Miracle Whip (in the ad it says buy TWO to get the bread free, but at the store the coupon says $1.00 off Bread with purchase of ONE Mayo.)
-If you buy the Flavored Mayo for $0.59, you'll be able to use the $1.00 off coupon (at the store) to get FREE Albertsons White Bread (on sale this week for $1.00)...so $0.59 for Mayo AND bread...a DEFINITE good deal!!

I will try to get a more detailed Ad Match Up done later tonight, but for now these are the best deals that I see so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment