Background

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Couple of Other HEB Deals



I made a quick trip to HEB this morning, and I found a couple of deals that are not mentioned in the ad. I'm not sure if these deals will be found at all HEB's, but you might want to keep your eyes peeled for these deals.

Frozen Tai Pei Chinese Meals $1.00
-These are the individual sized meals. I can't find any coupons to go along with this sale, but even without coupons, this is a great deal.
(I found these on the freezer endcaps.)

Kid Cuisine Frozen Meals $1.76 (I think this is the price...I might be off by a few cents)
-There are HEB coupons for $1.00 off ONE found right by these meals. You will often see coupons for $1.00 off TWO, so this is a GREAT deal as well.

I think the Kid Cuisine Meals look terrible, but my kids are always asking for them...I just might have to surprise them with some the next time I go to HEB. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment