Background

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Walgreens Shocker!

I ran into Walgreens this morning to take advantage of some of the Register Rewards deals for this week. While I was checking out, I started talking to the cashier about couponing. She told me that she had been working at Walgreens for several years and still couldn't figure out how to use Register Rewards, so she just THROWS THEM AWAY!! Can you believe it? My jaw just about hit the floor when she told me that! It's like she's been throwing money away. I told her that they can be confusing to figure out at first, but that they can really save you money. I told her at the very least, she could take the Register Rewards that she's earned and use them on grocery items. She just shook her head and said she'd probably keep throwing them out. What?!?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! She is throwing money away!! How can you work there and not want to take the time to know how they work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me concerned that their employees have NO idea about their coupon policy! Makes it more difficult on coupon shoppers when the employees are uninformed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should have asked her to keep them for YOU! :-)

    ReplyDelete