Background

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Coupons Expiring Today

I just wanted to remind you that a LOT of coupons will be expiring today since it is the last day of August. There are a couple of them that I would definitely try to use today if you will be out.

$1.00 off Tide Detergent (found in 8/1 Proctor and Gamble insert)
-I always save these coupons until the end of the month. If there are no good sales on Tide during the month, I use these coupons to buy the travel size Tide packages at Target. These are priced at $0.97 and have enough detergent in them for one load of laundry. I've been doing this for several months, and I now have close to 40 of them. I could have been throwing them out, but now I have the equivilant of one GOOD size bottle of Tide for FREE!

$1.00 off two Charmin Products (found in 8/1 Proctor and Gamble insert)
-HEB has Charmin Basic packages (4 double rolls) on sale for $1.50...with coupon you can get a package for $1.00. I've always had a hard time finding toilet paper at a great stock up price. When I can find a double roll of toilet paper for $0.25 or less I stock up. I'm not sure what these are priced at Wal-Mart, but you should be able to find a comparable price...if not, you can always price match.

No comments:

Post a Comment