Background

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm about to start working on the Albertsons and HEB Ad Match Ups for this week. My husband is still not feeling too great, so I might not be posting as many deals today as I normallly like to. Right now he is laying on our bed with all three boys watching Finding Nemo...we'll see how long it lasts. :) The boys think it's vacation with their Dad being home for the day. Hopefully he'll be able to fall asleep, they'll quietly watch the movie, and I'll be able to get the match ups done this morning...but you never know.

I glimpsed through the ads and just wanted you to know that the Kellogg's/Keebler catalina deal is STILL going on at Albertsons this week!! If you still have any coupons left, you'll be able to continue to stock up on cereals and snacks!! I'll be posting a more detailed match up in a little while, but wanted to give you a heads up on that deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment