Background

Monday, August 2, 2010

Even More Deals at Albertsons

I have to say that Albertsons seems to be pulling out all the stops this week!! I tend to shop at Albertsons about once every two weeks, depending on the sale prices. I'm embarrassed to admit that I've been to Albertsons three times during this sale cycle...and each time I've done at least two different transactions. The sales this week have just been so GREAT, and I keep finding coupons that make the deal even better.

I ran back to Albertsons today to take advantage of the new Snackpicks coupons that were just released, and I also wanted to stock up on some more cereal. While I was at Albertsons I found a new coupon flyer that Albertsons has just released. (This can be found at the front of the store by the ads and also throughout the store.) At the top it says "Back to School" and has over $25.00 of manufacturer's coupons on it. A lot of these coupons should be pretty good when combined with a sale, but one in particular jumped out at me...$2.00 off a gallon of milk when you buy 5 boxes of Kellogg's cereal. If you combine this coupon with the Kellogg's/Keebler catalina promotion that is going on right now, you should get an AWESOME deal on cereal AND milk. The Good Day milk at Albertsons is priced at $2.56, so only $0.56 after coupon...a GREAT deal!! To read more about the Kellogg's/Keebler catalina deal, go here.

Remember tomorrow is the last day that you'll be able to take advantage of this catalina deal. If you have not taken advantage of this deal, then I strongly encourage you to!! It is an AWESOME time to stock up on cereals and snacks for your family, and if you think that your family won't eat the items on sale, go ahead and buy them and donate them!! You'll be amazed at how much you can bless another family without busting your own budget!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Don't be embarrassed Lucrecia...I've been there 3 times myself and plan to go back tomorrow one last time. Cereal and crackers are everywhere!
    Deja

    ReplyDelete