Background

Monday, April 19, 2010

A Great Walgreens Deal for Potty Training

I was so excited when my boys were ready to start potty training; I saw days ahead where I wouldn't have to buy diapers and could save that extra money. The first time I went to buy Pull Ups for my oldest, I was shocked at how expensive they were...we only used them when we were leaving the house, because we couldn't afford to use them all the time. Of course, this made for a lot of nasty clean ups at our house. :) I think I found a way to get some really inexpensive Pull Ups at Walgreens this week. You'll have to do two separate transactions to get this deal.

Transaction #1:
Nature's Bounty Vitamin D $5.00
-use coupon for $2.00 off found here
Final Cost: Pay $3.00 and receive a $5.00 Register Reward

Transaction #2:
Pull-Ups $8.99
-use coupon for $1.50 off Pull Ups (found in yesterday's newspaper)
-use Walgreens coupon for $2.00 off (found in Walgreens April coupon book)
You will have to buy a small filler item in order to use the Register Reward that you earned in Transaction #1...so look for something inexpensive...
Black Forest Gummy Candy $0.39
-use $5.00 Register Reward from Transaction #1
Final Cost: $0.88

Your total for both transactions should be around $3.88 (plus tax). I thought that was a pretty good deal, considering Pull-Ups are usually priced around $10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment