Background

Monday, November 14, 2011

Albertsons--GREAT Huggies Catalina

I wanted to pass this information along that Tammy told me about.

Right now Albertsons has a great Catalina promotion going on for Huggies. The promotion is running from 10/31 to 11/27. If you buy 2 Huggies Diapers, you get $3.00 Catalina, Buy 3 Get $5.00, and buy 4 or more and get $6.00.

BUY: 3 Huggies Diapers $6.99 each
-use 3 coupons for $1.50 off Huggies Diapers (found in 10/23 SmartSource insert)
(You may have received a coupon for $2.00 off Huggies found on the back of a Wal-Mart circular...I had one mailed to me last week. I am not sure how wide spread those are, so I won't include them in this scenario, but if you have them then your out of pocket will be lower)
Final Price: $16.47 AND receive a $5.00 catalina on your next purchase

If you factor in the catalina, it will be like paying $11.47 on 3 packages of diapers, or just $3.82 each.

This is a great price. If you don't have children that are still in diapers, think about buying some and donating them to The Pregnancy Center or a Women's Shelter in your area.

Thanks Tammy for the heads up on this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment