Background

Monday, August 22, 2011

Chili's -- Kids Eat FREE (Today Only)



Today, August 22nd, Chili's is running a great promotion...Kids Eat FREE!! Go here and print this coupon off. Fine print states that you can get two Kids Meals for each adult entree that you purchase.

I have to say, that I love going out to eat with our family. Something about sitting down and talking to our kids and not having to worry about cooking or cleaning up. I always feel like I learn something new about our kids when we go out to eat. It can get very expensive though, so I love looking for deals like this. If you skip the drinks, then you should be able to get a nice sit down meal for the entire family for under $20.00...a better deal for our family than going through a drive through.



No comments:

Post a Comment