Background

Monday, April 18, 2011

HEB--Great Deal on Organic Veggies

I ran by HEB today to use up some coupons that were expiring. While I was there I came across a great deal that I thought you guys might be interested in.



Central Market Organic Frozen Veggies were priced at $1.45. (Varieties that I saw at this price were Sweet Corn, Peas, and Mixed Vegetables). Right by these vegetables were yellow HEB store coupons for $1.00 off one bag...making the final price just $0.45 for a bag of organic veggies!!

I usually try to spend less than $0.50 a bag for frozen veggies...but the fact that these are organic makes the deal even sweeter!!

I was at HEB this morning and there was a freezer full of them. I believe the coupon doesn't expire until April 26th, but I'm not completely certain.

1 comment: