Background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Target--Inexpensive Chicken

There's a great Target coupon for $3.00 off any 2 Market Pantry Frozen Chicken Items found here. There are a couple of different deals that you can do with this coupon.

Market Pantry Chicken Nuggets and Chicken Patties are price cut to $4.00 (regularly $4.99)
Buy 2 and use $3.00 coupon.
Pay $5.00 for 2 (or $2.50 each)

(In my opinion this is a GREAT deal for chicken nuggets. The small boxes of nuggets are priced at $2.50, and you're getting a lot more in the bags!)

Market Pantry Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast are price cut to $5.84 a bag (I'm not 100% sure of the price...that's what happens when you're shopping with a 3 year old. :) Also, didn't take the time to look at the size...I'm guessing that the bag has 2 1/2 lbs. of chicken...just based on past experience.
Buy 2 and use $3.00 coupon
Pay $8.68 for 2 (or $4.34 each)
(If the bags are 2 1/2 lbs, that's right around $1.73/lb. A definite good deal!)

Keep in mind that you can mix and match different chicken products with this coupon. I love stocking up on food items that I know will save us money on those nights when I really just want to go through a drive through!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back!

    When I bought the boneless skinless breasts at Target, a Target coupon printed for 1.50 off Tyson Grilled and Ready breasts. It doesn't expire until 2/29 so I'm going to hold on to it and wait for a sale before pairing it with the 1.00/1 that was in this weeks SS. Made me happy though!

    ReplyDelete