Background

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Target--Christmas Clearance 90% Off

I ran to Target today to check out their Christmas clearance, and I was pleasantly surprised to find it 90% off! All of the clearance was VERY picked over, but I was still able to find a few good deals.

I went there really wanting to stock up on wrapping paper since I used the last of my stash this year, but there were just a few rolls left...and I didn't like any of them. I might have to make a trip to Wal-Mart to see if they have any left...or maybe I'll be shopping at Dollar Tree for my wrapping paper at Christmas. :)




3 bowls (I think these can be used all year long) $0.40 each
2 Christmas tins $0.40 each
3 Christmas tags $0.10 each
2 Curly Ribbons $0.20 each
1 Scotch Tape $0.20 each
8 Snowflake Cups $0.19 each

Total Spent: $4.78
Total Saved: $40.50

I was happiest about finding the cups. They weren't with the Christmas clearance. I just happened to be looking at the kitchen items and noticed that the cups looked Christmasy. They were still marked at $1.99, but I decided to price check them, and I'm so glad I did!!
$0.19 per cup is a GREAT deal, and we will be using them all year long. (After being married for over 10 years, and with 3 boys our nice glasses are LONG gone...these will make a great addition to our mis-matched restaurant to go cups. :)

If you happen to go to Target to look for sale items, don't forget to think a little out of the box. Don't limit yourself to items right by the Christmas clearance...browse the store. You might find great deals on Christmas cups/dishes, flannel sheets, Christmas books/CDs. At this time of year the price scan machine should be near and dear to your heart. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hobby Lobby had VERY nice wrapping paper at 80% off this week!!

    ReplyDelete