Background

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Albertsons Trip--November 9

I ran to Albertsons to buy a few cans of Libby's Vegetables. I bought everything pictured below and spent...



$0.53.

12 cans of Libby's Vegetables ($0.59...regularly priced at $0.99)
-used in ad coupon to make each can $0.39
-used 4 manufacturer's coupons for $1.00 off 3 Libby's Vegetables
Final Price: $0.68

Bananas $0.39/lb.

-used $1.00 Catalina coupon that I had from a previous trip

Final Price for everything $0.53, and I saved $12.20. Not the most exciting trip to Albertsons. I just wanted to start stocking up on some canned veggies. We should be seeing some other GREAT prices on canned vegetables/soups over the next few weeks, so plan on stocking up for the coming year. Remember that most canned products should last in your pantry for at least a year...so stock up when they are at their rock bottom prices!! One can of Libby's vegetables is normally priced at $0.99...I was able to buy all 12 for less than what I would pay for 1 can that wasn't on sale...it only makes sense to watch the sales and combine the sale with a coupon and stock up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment