Background

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Several ShoppingTrips

I realized that I had several pictures from some of my most recent shopping trips that I forgot to post about, so I am going to put them all together in this one post. These are from several different stores. I did these trips earlier in the week. I bought everything pictured below, and spent...





$17.50, and saved $145.40. (Seriously, I can't believe that before coupons/sale promotions that the items I purchased would cost over $150...no wonder our grocery budget was going through the roof before I started seriously using coupons!) After these trips, I still have $2.00 in Register Rewards (from Walgreens), $5.00 in Extra Care Bucks (from CVS), $10.00 in Catalina Coupons from HEB, and $9.00 in Catalina Coupons (each good for $1.50 off any HEB Brand item)...$26.00 in "store cash" that I can use on my next trip to the stores.

Items I purchased include:

5 Ziploc Reusable Containers
5 Chex Mix
12 Mac and Cheese Cheddar Explosion
12 Gain Dish Soap
2 Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap
1 Tuna Fish
3 Pantene Beautiful Lengths Shampoo
3 Pantene Beautiful Lengths Conditioner
2 Ragu Pasta Sauce
2 Butterball Chicken Broth
1 Hunt's Tomato Sauce
1 Protein Bar
16 Tide Detergent (Travel Size)
20 Bisquick packets
20 Yoplait Yogurt Cups
4 Smart Balance Milk

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are set for life on Gain!! Me, too. Between that and Dawn, I have a huge stock. I just got another coupon for Dawn, too!!

    Watch the Tide ... I had two packs that burst! Yikes. I put them in a ziploc bag. :)

    ReplyDelete