Background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

HEB--FREE PB&J Lunchables with Fruit

While I was at HEB this morning I noticed a large display of Lunchables close to the cash registers. There was no price listed on them, so I asked the cashier to price check them for me...they rang up at $0.50 each. These are normally priced around$2.00, so a great deal on these even with no coupons.

I checked in my coupon binder, and found 3 tearpad coupons for $1.00 off 2 Lunchables with Fruit...so I picked up 6 completely FREE.

I talked to the cashier, and she said there were tearpad coupons for them by the lunchmeat, but I didn't go back and check. If you are at HEB, you might want to look for them though.

One thing to note, the ones I pick up have a sell by date of tomorrow, 10/27. I opened one of them up when I got home, and the fruit cups inside the Lunchables don't expire until April, so I am not too concerned about the expiration date.

Let me know if you find any of these...I am guessing they will go fast. My youngest son, asks for these every time we go to the store, but I cannot stomach the thought of spending a couple dollars on something I could make at home for a few cents...he was super excited when I told him we could buy 6 of them today...completely FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment