Background

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

HEB--Air Heads Xtremes $0.10



While I was at HEB today I noticed a large bin full of candy that was priced at $0.10 each. This was located in one of the bins that are beside the check out lanes.

I picked up several packages of Air Heads Xtremes for my boys. After their soccer games are over, they always want to go to the snack bar and buy a package of these. They are $1.00 each at the snack bar. I'll choose paying $0.10 over $1.00 any day! :)

I know that there were other types of candy in the bin as well, but I'm not sure exactly what they were. I think they had SweetTart Chewy candy, but again I'm not sure.

Each of these packages of candy normally sell for between $0.75 and $1.00, so $0.10 is a great deal...and you don't have to use a single coupon to get the deal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment