Background

Thursday, February 24, 2011

$1.00 off Kids Meal at Target

Did you notice the new Target coupon for $1.00 off a Target Cafe Kids' Combo Meal?

I will occasionally buy my boys popcorn or an Icee at Target while I'm shopping, but I never took the time to really look at what else they had to offer.

Target has Kids Meals for $3.00. There are several different options for these meals.

Choose between:

-Chicken Nuggets, Mac and Cheese, or a Hotdog

-Carrot Sticks with Dip or Apple Slices with Caramel

-Small Fountain Drink, Icee, or Milk

After coupon cost will be $2.00 (plus tax). Did you know that the small Icees are $1.25...so for only $0.75 more you can get lunch as well.

I'll definitely be printing this coupon off and stashing it in my coupon binder for days when I'm out shopping around lunchtime!

Go here and click on the Food Service Category to find it quickly.

(If you are lucky enough to break out of the house without children in tow, this would also make for a good lunch option for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment