Background

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Grocery Shopping--October Week 3

I have to admit that I didn't do a whole lot of shopping this past week. I haven't been feeling the best, so I've been hanging around the house a lot. One of the GREAT things about stocking up on food when it is on sale is that you don't have a lot of grocery NEEDS each week. I focused this week on buying produce, eggs, and milk (plus a few freebies).

I bought everything pictured below and spent...



$17.46 and saved $21.35.

I bought:

15 cans of Contadina Tomato Sauce
4 Yakisoba Noodles
1 Fresh Express Strawberry Fields Salad Kit
1 Fresh Express Bagged Spinach
5 Vicks Cough Drops
2 Bumble Bee Tuna Pouches
Bananas (2 1/2 pounds)
White Seedless Grapes (2 pounds)
Strawberries (2 pounds)
2 gallons of Milk
3 dozen eggs
Apples (3 pounds)
3 Tomatoes
2 bottles of Gain Dish Soap

Totals for October:
Spent: $80.57
Saved: $345.60

How are you guys doing this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment