Background

Friday, September 10, 2010

Target--FREE Five Star Folders


Target has their school supplies now on clearance...it's never too early to shop for next year's school supplies! I didn't have much time there this morning, but I was able to find some Mead Five Star Notebooks clearance priced to $0.48...which means FREE notebooks if you have the right coupons!

Mead Five Star Notebooks $0.48
-use coupon for $1.00 off two Five Star products (found in 8/8 RedPlum insert)
Final Cost: 2 for FREE

Like I said, all of their school supplies were on clearance, but I didn't have a chance to look very long. If you have time, you might find other GREAT deals.

One item to note...when I checked out with these coupons, my coupons adjusted down to $0.48 instead of the $1.00 that was supposed to come off. I mentioned it to the cashier, and she automatically fixed it...took $0.96 off instead of the $1.00...so I got them FREE but no overage. If you decide to do this deal, you should watch at the register so you get off the full amount you are owed!

No comments:

Post a Comment