Background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Proctor and Gamble Rebate--Even Better Deal at HEB

I remember hearing about this Proctor and Gamble rebate several weeks ago, but I didn't pay too close attention to it. I decided to look it up again since HEB is running a great Proctor and Gamble promotion right now.

Go here and you'll be able to print a rebate form from Proctor and Gamble. If you spend $50.00 (BEFORE COUPONS) on Venus, Olay, Secret, Cover Girl, Clairol, Pantene, Safeguard, Ivory, Aussie, and/or Herbal Essences you'll receive a $10.00 Rebate and they will also donate $10.00 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

With the promotion that HEB is running right now, you should easily be able to turn this into a money maker with the right coupons...or if you have no coupons, you should still get a GREAT deal after the HEB catalina combined with the $10.00 rebate.

You will need to hurry because your receipts can only be dated through 10/31. You'll have until November 30th to mail off for your rebate. I always try to mail mine off as soon as I get my receipts because otherwise I end up forgetting about it.

You are allowed to do this rebate once per household, and you will need to submit your receipts...you don't have to purchase all the products in one transaction...just remember to keep track of your receipts.

I love it when I get the chance to get FREE money...and right around the holidays too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment