Background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CVS Trip (January 4, 2011)

I went into CVS to try to take advantage of the Wisk Detergent deal, but they were completely out. (Side note...I had so much laundry detergent stocked up that I wasn't planning on needing to buy any more for months and months. Our washing machine died in November, and we had to purchase a new one. The one we bought needs HE detergent, so I am having to restock detergent. Right now I'm down to only one bottle. I will definitely be searching for deals on it over the next few weeks!) I made sure to get a raincheck on the Wisk detergent, and plan on using it when they restock the shelves.

I came up with another deal that I wasn't planning on doing, but that ended up working out wonderfully!

Buy $20.00 of Excedrin products get $10.00 in Extra Care Bucks

Excedrin Extra Strength $5.39
Excedrin Migraine $5.49
Excedrin PM $4.99
Excedrin PM $4.99
Total: $20.86

-used coupon for FREE Excedrin Extra Strength (received in mail) (this coupon automatically took off $5.99, so I was able to get $0.60 in overage)
-used coupon for FREE Excedrin Migraine (received in mail)
-used coupon for $3.50 off Excedrin PM (received in mail)
-used coupon for $2.50 off Excedrin PM (12/5 SmartSource insert)
-used $2.50 in Extra Care Bucks

Final Price: Paid $0.88 and received $10.00 in Extra Care Bucks for my next trip!! Definitely a GREAT deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment