Background

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Coupon Found in Bag of Goldfish

I used my very last coupon for $0.35 off Goldfish from the Save Big Dream Big coupon book today...which means no more FREE Goldfish. :(

On a happier note, I bought 1 bag of the original Cheddar Goldfish with my last coupon. When I got home I opened the bag to pour it into a Tupperware container, and I found a nice surprise in the bag. There was a coupon for $0.55 off Goldfish...not as good as the $0.35 coupon, but I'll take it. $0.45 for a bag of Goldfish is a lot better than what I'd pay for a bag when it's not on sale.

I can't guarantee that there will be coupons in all the bags of Goldfish, but I found one in mine...remember it was the original Cheddar ones. I'll definitely be heading back to Albertsons sometime this week to use it!

I don't know about your kids, but my boys INHALE Goldfish. My mother-in-law keeps a huge container of Goldfish at her house, and my boys go straight to it whenever we are there. I sure wish they'd release more coupons for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment