Background

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Check for an email from CVS!!


I posted earlier today about receiving emails from CVS that contain coupons in them, but I just checked my email and found an even BETTER deal from CVS!! I want y'all to check your emails too because you never know, you might have an email from them as well. The email asked if I would be willing to take a short survey. If I took the full survey I would be able to print out a coupon worth $10.00 Extra Care Bucks, and if I answered the first couple of questions and did not qualify to complete the rest of the survey I'd be able to print out a coupon for $2.00 Extra Care Bucks. I just took the survey. It's about what kind of paper/cleaning products you use at your household. The survey took me less than five minutes, and I earned $10.00 Extra Care Bucks just like that. Check your email and see if you might have an offer to take a survey as well. You might want to check your Spam folder!! Yea for FREE Extra Care Bucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment