Background

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

CVS Nivea Body Wash Deal

I went in to CVS today with NO Extra Care Bucks, but was still able to buy 4 bottles of Nivea Body Wash, and only spend $0.69, and I received a $5.00 ECB as well. If you have the right coupons you can do it to!!



When you walk into CVS, don't forget to scan your Extra Care Card under the price scan machine. Each time you go in the store, you should ALWAYS remember to do this because valuable coupons will print out. Today when I scanned my card, a CVS coupon for $2.00 off any 2 Bar Soaps or Body Washes printed off. (I had to scan my card three different times to get this particular coupon to print...so if it doesn't print for you at first, try scanning your card again.)

I bought 4 bottles of Nivea Body wash (priced at $4.88 each)
-used 1 Buy one Nivea Body Wash, Get one FREE coupon (from May All You magazine)
-used 3 $4.00 off any Nivea Women's Body Wash coupons (from 5/2 RedPlum insert)
-used 1 $2.00 off any 2 Bar Soaps or Body Washes CVS coupon (from price scan machine)

This brought my total down to $0.69 (tax included), AND I received a $5.00 Extra Care Buck for buying $15.00 of Nivea products.

Check your coupons and you might be able to do this deal as well. One note about these coupons, the cashier told me that I could only use 2 $4.00 coupons (since I was also using a B1G1 coupon). I politely explained to her that the extra $4.00 coupon was for the item I had to buy in order to get one of the body washes free (the b1g1 coupon). She called someone over, and when I explained it to him, he said that what I was saying was correct and told her to push the coupon through. Just wanted you to be prepared in case that happens to you...it always pays to be an informed coupon shopper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment