Background

Friday, April 2, 2010

Free Snuggle Dryer Sheets

I have to admit that I was not able to do this deal today, but I thought I'd post it anyway so you guys can be prepared. :) This past Sunday there were coupons for $3.00 off Snuggle Fabric Softener (32 loads) or Dryer Sheets (70 count). Those are very high value coupons!! I was excited about the possibility of getting dryer sheets for around a dollar, until I found out about this great deal at Family Dollar!!

I will say that I have never shopped at Family Dollar, but I read on getcha-coup-on's Facebook page that Snuggle dryer sheets are $3.00 there, so with the $3.00 coupon they'd be FREE!! I thought it would be worth a trip. I drove over there, and they are SOLD OUT!! The cashier said that they should have some more in stock next Friday...so hold onto those coupons!! They did have Snuggle fabric softener (lavendar scented) for $3.75...so with coupon, $0.75!!

But wait, the deal is even better. Family Dollar has a coupon book with store coupons...and you can combine these store coupons with manufacturer's coupons to double up on savings (think Target coupon policy!) Inside this book is a $0.50 off Snuggle dryer sheets or fabric softener coupon. I'm not sure exactly how this scenario would work there, since I've never shopped there, but here's a couple guesses:

Buy Snuggle Fabric Softener: $3.75
-use $3.00 off Snuggle Coupon
-use $0.50 off Family Dollar Snuggle Coupon
Final price: $0.25!! (They had a large stock of this, so you could do this deal now if you wanted to.)

Buy Snuggle Dryer Sheets $3.00
-use $3.00 off Snuggle Coupon
-use $0.50 off Family Dollar Snuggle Coupon
Okay, here's where it gets tricky...1 of 2 things will happen...either they will tell you you can't use the Family Dollar coupon, since that would give you $0.50 overage, or they will accept both coupons and that extra $0.50 will go towards lowering the price of something else you are purchasing. If you are going in there JUST for the dryer sheets, I wouldn't even bother with the store coupon.

I will try to run by there next Friday and do this deal, so I'll let you know how it goes...so until then...HOLD ONTO THOSE COUPONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment